Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Sweet Momma


 
These are two of the last pictures of my sweet Momma. She is just so beautiful. One she texted us from Ole' (their house in London) and made a funny comment about the wind doing her hair. The other photo my sister took in the hospital in February. She is dancing with Jesus today. She left us to be with Him on Saturday in the wee hours of the morning. A precious thing! There are so many things I want to say and to write and ... I'm just going to keep them tucked away in my heart for now. What I know is God is and was faithful to His Word to us and the way He showed us was nothing short of amazing.
 
Please keep our family in your prayers as we move forward knowing that God will fill the empty places. We walk in His peace that passes understanding. There really is no other explanation. We miss her terribly, at times overwhelmingly, but we trust the One who made her and made us and so, we'll walk in different and love each other more fiercely. Love each other fiercely, too.
 
In His love, Debra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mourning and rejoicing with you. Praying that your heart remains open to grieve and allows the Lord to comfort you when man fails to. I am so sorry for your loss. When my mom passed I remember thinking of her in heaven dancing, pain free, feeling WHOLE. That was the joy in my dark places.
Much prayers and love,
Diana