Sunday, March 16, 2014

Missing her ...

This picture is an old one (missing two of our peeps), but it reminds me that she was, quietly,
always strength. The matriarch. The one who was always on your side, who never gave up,
 who was always there no matter what.She always loved. Still does.

I'm not sure I could've said it better than on FB: "One year ago today. One long, missing you so much, year. "And love rolls on" Momma, just like you raised us. Living, loving, laughing, crying, rebuilding a new normal, wishing you were here for this or that, missing your voice and your wisdom and your hugs and just you. You'd be so proud because we keep moving forward, even on days we don't feel like it. We honor your life and we honor God in that way. I can't help but think it's just a blink for you in heaven, where there is no time and where you live in unending joy, unending! Amazing. So, we are choosing joy here, not perfectly, but joy. I can feel you smiling at that. We miss you every day Momma. Every day. I love you."
 
"There is no remedy for a broken heart, but to love more." Henry David Thoreau

No comments: