Friday, August 21, 2015

As Summer Ends ...

 
 
We wrapped up this summer with a week at Gulf Shores and to see God's amazing creation! To know He numbers every hair on our head and knows exactly the number of the pieces of sand just blows me away. "God's love is deeper than the deepest ocean, softer than a sigh, God's love is wider than the widest mountain, higher than the sky." It's the chorus of a song we sang at summer camp.
 
So as this summer season wraps up, I am listening closely and working diligently to engage in life with my family and disengage with distractions. I am checking out of "Siesta Sisters" because I am overwhelmed with keeping up. I am on a different Word journey with God and memorizing for Him (and me) that which applies to my now and not to the word of the screen.
 
Preparing for school, for our future with God at the helm, for what He says do and where He is leading. I'll keep you posted. Much love .... 

No comments: