Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swim Lessons

“Momma, I really want to learn to swim. When do swim lessons start?” I am the swimmer in the family. I swam in high school and played water polo for a year. The only place I am athletically inclined (translation: coordinated) is the water. You never know what you’re going to get when you sign up for swim lessons, but God led us to just the right place … Mrs. Black’s … private lessons from a precious, but no nonsense Christian lady, in her backyard pool. The girls finished with confidence and grace and pretty good-looking and mechanically correct swim strokes. Go God!

One-on-one instruction ...
Getting the mechanics right ...
Ready, set, jump!
Look at me!
Faces that delight in swimming ...
Thank You, Lord, for oceans, rivers, streams, lakes, and swimming pools!

No comments: