Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yes, It's A Good Day!

A great day in school ... much accomplished and precious time with growing daughters. The joy of listening to sisters growing into best friends as they plan and plot and play and laugh together. Checking a few things off the "to do" list and learning to be okay that it's not all done. A good energy day ... starting out with time with my Jesus, who makes things all go right and helps me sort through what is important and disregard the rest. Handsome husband on the way home. Great friends. My life is blessed. Yep, my friends, that is pure joy and all a precious gift from the Lord! Thank you Jesus!



A little home school p.e. ...

... and some new do's!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that post! Love the new "Do's" and Love you!

xoxo

sharilyn said...

ah, it sounds as though "the boundary lines have fallen for [you] in pleasant places; surely [you] have a delightful inheritance!" (ps 16:6) ...God is good, and I'm happy for you, Debra!

and i LOVE those new hair-do's!! (static electricity or bouncing??)

sharilyn said...

debra, hope you don't mind, but i tagged you to join in the fun! (see my post for today 1/13/09) :)

Angie said...

A very good day, I'd say. So nice to meet you via Sparrow Watch. My children got a trampoline this winter and are similarly enjoying it. I could appreciate your meme being a Texas girl myself.

Anonymous said...

i'd so be jumping with them!