Friday, January 3, 2014

Because It Begs Saying ...


Last year happened to me in many ways and I let it. This year, however, will NOT be a repeat. This year I am standing in humility and victory. This year I am standing next to Jesus. Period. It might be an act of my will. It might. But, I am not going to be defeated. I am standing with Jesus and that is the best place to stand. This year I am not listening to feelings, but standing in facts. This year, however, I am going the simple, not complex, not lots of rules and resolutions, no huge "to do" list route. This year I am keeping it simple. I am eating the Word and following the Holy Spirit from there. That is where the power is. That is where my help comes from and that is where change, real change, happens.
"Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like flint and I know I will not be put to shame." Isaiah 50:7

No comments: