Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Think on these things ....

We went to part one of a class last night that I'll blog about later. We are only half-way through it and I am so convicted. Wow! God is good. This verse is on my heart today. I want this to be the way I think always. Conform my thoughts to His thoughts and not be swayed by the world and what is considered okay. This is what I want to teach my children and to have them see when they look at me ...

"For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]."
Philippians 4:8 (AMP)

No comments: