Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The BIG Bike Ride - Part Two

Second day of the ride started early and was quite chilly, but our champions had a great ride and even shaved an hour of the previous days ride time. Go Brian and Madison! Now the rest of the story ...

Breakfast of champions!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these three little people!
So thankful God gave me the amazing privelege of being their mommy!

Starting line up.
I did mention it was chilly? right?

Our main man coming in! Hooray!

Anticipation! I was on pins and needles looking for her.
Here she comes around the bend.

Almost in!

She did it! 150 miles! So proud. And, did I mention she was the youngest rider on the whole ride? The announcer made quite a deal out of that when she rode in.
So cool!

The time sheet. Madison beat her Daddy's time from last year on both days by an hour, which also means Brian beat his time from last year by an hour both days. Amazing!

1 comment:

April Spicer said...

That is AMAZING!!! I cannot believe she did that! I am freaking out. What a proud proud mama and daddy she must have. :) Go Madison!