Thursday, October 25, 2012

Never, Never Forget ...


I almost let yesterday slip by without remembering. Almost. God reminded me, however, and I'm so thankful He did. Yesterday marked 5 years that God worked His miraculous in our life. He reached down and rescued our family and without Him it never would have happened. Of that I am convinced. Without Him ... well, I won't even entertain that idea. Satan would have me forget that miraculous. He would have me believe differently. But, I know. We know. Our God, He is HUGE! And, He still does the miraculous EVERY DAY! And, so thank You, God, for Your literal miracle in our life, our family, our marriage, in our every day still today. Thank You for You unending love and faithfulness. I will shout it from the roof tops and I will choose to remember it!

No comments: