Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Very Special Visit ...

I got a phone call a couple weeks ago and I recognized the laughter right off. "My Jim" has a laugh that has such joy in it, it's unmistakable! I say "My Jim" because that is Brianne's pet name for him. And, his precious wife is "Ms. Blanche." They are one of the gifts given to us at the Majestic Oaks RV Resort in Biloxi. They adopted us. We adopted them. It's awesome! We love them. On the call I mentioned earlier, Mr. Jim mentioned he and Ms. Blanche were coming to Houston (they live in Alabama) and could they come see us? A resounding "Yes!" was heard by all. We were blessed with their presence and the conversation and laughter was so amazing! They didn't even care about sitting in lawn chairs. They just loved being with us. The feeling was reciprocal. Thank you "My Jim" and "Ms. Blanche" for coming to see us!
 



No comments: