Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Because we all need to hear it. I need to hear it. We need to know it. Jesus loves us! He died so we might live and that is a mighty HUGE thing to be thankful for in a world full of ugly. There is much joy in gratitude and I am grateful for much. I live a blessed life ... even when things don't go my way, even when I have to wait, even when I have a migraine, even when I choose to let small things make me crazy, even when I am lonesome, even when I am angry, even when I don't feel good, even when I don't understand, even when. I am, we are, incredibly blessed. Thank you Lord for the crazy, amazing ways you bless us that we see, and the ways we don't see, or don't acknowledge for whatever lame reason. Thank you for your Son's sacrifice that we might have life and in abundance. Thank you for forgiveness and amazing grace. Praying we all understand and live that awesome truth to the very core of us. Happy Thanksgiving People! Today and every.single.day.
"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)."  John 10:10 (AMP)

No comments: