Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Warrior Princess




This is who I am … Warrior Princess, Beloved and Beautiful! This is my name from the Lord, among other names. This is what God is calling me to be for my family, for my friends, for life. Warrior Princess. This amazing photo of a Warrior Princess … Bride of Christ, inspires me. What is written about the photo inspires me too. May it inspire you as well.







This bride is watchful, sober, and focused. She wields her sword with skill. Like a true warrior, she does not run from the battle, but is alert and ready for whatever comes. She stands beside her rock, symbolizing the Lord who is her strength...

“Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle” (Psalm 144:1)

2 comments:

sharilyn said...

wow. that's all i can say. what a beautifully done picture of that very name... and who we are in Christ! THANK YOU for sharing! i love it! (do you know who did the painting?)

Julie said...

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful truth. I love it! You are just that!