Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Little Gushing . . .

I want to thank my sweet friend, Gina, for this awesome blog design. God has gifted her in so many amazing ways with creativity. If you know her, you know what I mean. Wow! So, thank you, Gina, for your cool design (and for fixing it when I made a boo-boo). She can design something amazing for you, too. Just click on the right on “Little Black Desk Designs,” and let her wow you! And, thank you to my sweet friend, Kimberli, who God has gifted with an eye to take pictures in His light. The picture at the top of this blog is one of many she has taken of our family and life events. Now, we’ve had our family photo’s taken before and thought they were good, but these …. wow! To contact her, to browse her gallery and see God's amazing work through her or just to contact her, click on the right on “Inner Light Photography.”

No comments: