Saturday, August 18, 2012

Seattle - Sweet Days

It was a beautiful day to go to the market ... yummy lunch, sunshine, chickens, ice cream and quaint shops ...

Have I mentioned I want chickens some day ... one of these would be fun!
How amazing looking is he?

No, I will NOT share my ice cream!

Chasing chickens. :)

There were ducks, too.
But they were more interested in swimming meeting "the people."

Yes, I took this picture. There were beautiful flowers everywhere!
I thought it was too cool to catch a bee gathering pollen on it.

This little guy might date me, but isn't he adorable?

This is my friend, Sara. Sara and I met via email in 2006. We have been the best of friends ever since. She has an amazing heart and a deep love for the Lord. We have walked through much together and I couldn't miss the opportunity to meet her. She drove two hours to my sister's house just so we could. Isn't she cool? What a blessing to hug her in person and have a cup of tea together at Starbuck's. It was just like we'd been hanging out in person yesterday.
 Love how God connects hearts that way! :)

No comments: